– How are you preparing for the quizzes/tests?
I preparing by reading through weekly excises and go to EZ4 review section, also I use DrRacket to understand the step for every csc104 equations, and understand all csc104 vocabulary before quizzes and tests.

– Are there any images you've made, or even functions to create images, that you enjoyed or are proud of?
Yes, I find out making images very fun, and I am proud of creating images which is make an image to an image pyramid, I find out make my own pyramid very interesting and unique.

– Are there things you initially found hard or intimidating, but now understand? How did you get to that point?
I find out solving long equation very hard at beginning, and with more and more practice I understand solve it carefully and step by step will help me solve question fast and correctly.

– Would you like to ask questions in tutorial, the CSC104 TA office hours, the general CS Help Centre hours, or on Piazza, but have trouble doing so? What could make that easier for you?
I felt like doing work my self and watch YouTube tutorial videos helps understand class content better compare to ask questions in tutorial CS Help Centre hours, or on Piazza. Because I like to sit in a quiet space and work through a problem by my self.

– If you went to the general CS Help Centre hours (Monday to Thursday from 4{6pm} but couldn't get help with the CSC104 material, let us know that. The TAs there have a lot of courses to keep track of, but the CS Department takes CSC104 seriously and is committed to helping the Help Centre TAs help you.
I did not go to the general CS Help Centre hours; I usually solve my problem by watching YouTube tutorial videos or ask google.

评论

  1. Hi there, i am a CSC104 TA marking your slog. I am here to give you feedback for both of your posts. Firstly, in both posts, you answered all of the questions that were asked which is great. However, you could write with more detail in order to get full marks. Also, you should be posting weekly, as the instructions mention. As well, you should watch your grammar as some of your sentences get a little confusing. Good luck!

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文